April 7—Czech Republic
- Pray for a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit in this nation and that God will use Derek´s teaching to equip believers for ministry in the Church and in the world.
- Pray for greater awareness of the value of Derek´s materials among church leaders.
- Pray for creativity from the Lord in spreading Derek’s teaching.
April 8—Northern Africa
- Pray for protection over the books being moved from Spain to North African countries.
- Pray for those in South Sudan, Tunisia, Mauritania and Morocco to be blessed by this material.
Praise & Thanksgiving: Persian Gulf Region
- Amira has joined the DPM team in the Middle East office. She is responsible for distributing books and some administrative work.
- We were able to send a big shipment of Derek’s Arabic books to South Sudan and Iraq.
- We found suitable storage for Derek's books in Malaga, Spain, and they will be sent from this facility to North Africa.
- Pray for open doors in the Roman Catholic Church so that barriers can be broken, and Catholics can see the value of Derek's teachings.
- Pray for the release of Why Israel? and for wide distribution by partnering with other ministries.
- Pray for the printing of Anticipating Jesus’ Return, which, hopefully, will be released soon.
April 10—Southern Africa
- Pray for successful final editing of books in Xhosa and Tshwane for Botswana and South Africa.
- Pray that all Derek’s material taken by Ricky van der Walt to pastors, leaders and Bible schools in Zambia, Angola and Congo will bring in a good harvest and establish strong believers and churches in these countries.
April 11— Australia
Pray for additional contacts with prison chaplains so that the Prison Outreach may expand.
April 12—Sri Lanka
- Pray for the pastor who has joined the DPM team in Sri Lanka, working with Coordinators Sam and Olivia to help distribute Derek’s books to many other pastors and leaders.
- Pray also for the Lord to open many more new doors among Christian leaders that would expand DPM’s work in Sri Lanka.
- Pray for Derek's books to anoint and encourage many who will then use them to teach others and that his teaching will bring emotional and physical healing to those who are suffering.
- Pray for the Church in Syria to open its doors to everyone, for many to come to salvation and a love for God and His Word, and joy restored to those who need it.
- Continue to pray for an end to the war and for God to bring healing, communication and compassion to replace bitterness and hatred among peoples, tribes and denominations.
Praise & Thanksgiving:
- We want to thank the Lord for proving to us that He is always good!
- We also want to thank Him for being faithful to us all during these terrible years of war and that at Easter, we will once more remember His faithfulness throughout these past eight years.