- There is a great need for Derek's online teaching in Greek. The immigrant crisis and the economic situation has left many people, including Christians, hopeless. Pray for Derek's teaching to bring new hope.
- Pray for Katerina, our Greek translator, and for the development of a Greek website.
- There is very strong opposition to Derek’s teachings in one church to the extent that his books are not allowed and even destroyed. Pray that God will change the hearts of church leaders.
February 11—United Kingdom
- This month, a new prison outreach catalogue is being sent to chaplains and inmates. Pray for Derek’s material to help inmates develop godly character and a strong foundation for their lives, and for connections with more chaplains in the U.K.
- New books are being translated due to the increased demand! Pray for these to be completed and printed on time.
- Recently, several of Derek’s books were given to a missionary couple in a part of Croatia where there are no Charismatic churches. Pray that the books will be a great help to them.
Praise Report- Croatia
- Recently, contact was made with a pastor who is an ex-convict now called to minister in prisons throughout Croatia. We donated Derek´s books to him because only a few people are allowed to spread religious literature to prisoners. The books were received with joy and much appreciation.
- Pray for the Lord’s wisdom and guidance for moving forward this year.
- Pray for the right people to join the team who have the vision to help accomplish this.
- Pray that the new Hungarian book, Why Bad Things Happen to God's People, will answer the questions of many believers who go through suffering.
- Pray for Derek’s teaching to be a great tool for churches in making disciples and equipping them with the life-changing truths of God's Word.
Praise Report - Hungary
- Last year, we held a conference on "Why Bad Things Happen to God's People". Derek’s teaching had a great impact on many believers and helped them better understand God's love and goodness in the middle of suffering.
- Pray for Rodney as he helps develop online courses and other online access.
- Pray for the Pular Project in which 30 video messages and study guide are being translated into the Pular language. The Pularophones are nomadic Islamic people living in some predominantly French-speaking African countries, particularly Guinea, Senegal, Mali, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Ivory Coast and Guinea-Bissau.