July 21—United States
- Pray for continued growth of the prison ministry through contact with more prisons and chaplains who want to use Derek’s material in their teaching and ministry.
- Pray for increased contact with leaders involved in college ministry who would use and distribute Derek’s material in their events and training.
Former Soviet Republics
The first four videos of the 10-part “Foundation Series” have been translated into the Azeri language. Pray for the translators who are involved in this project. This teaching will help believers in this mostly Islamic country lay a strong foundation for their faith and testimony.
Some of Derek's books, such as Does Your Tongue Need Healing? and The Grace of Yielding, will be reprinted. New titles will also be translated and printed. Pray that God would give wisdom and strength for these projects, along with the right people to help and promote this material.
Three book titles that were ordered are being printed and will soon be distributed—Declaring God’s Word; Blessing or Curse; and Through the Psalms.
- Pray for divine protection over the workers and for the right people to receive the books. Others will also be distributed soon.
- Pray for all of this teaching material to have a life-changing impact upon many.
- Pray for God’s protection for Director Marcel who has been under spiritual attack in recent months and for the Lord to powerfully touch and heal him from several health problems.
- Pray for the safe arrival of a large shipment of Derek’s books to Biak (near Papua) which will be sent to pastors there and that the books will be a huge blessing to them.
- Pastors and lay leaders in Windesi on Yapen Island (west Papua) have a very limited understanding of the Word of God. Marcel was delighted to hold a seminar for them and distribute Derek’s books. Pray for the leaders to continue to grow spiritually.
- Pray for provision of finances needed for our ongoing book translations and printing needs.
- Pray for God’s protection and anointing on the translators who plan to complete 11 books in the Khmer language this year.
- Pray for those now “voicing” Derek’s teaching in Khmer at a recording studio—for the recordings to be clear and excellent for placing on the DPM–Cambodia website (www.dpmcambodia.org).
Outreach report Cambodia
Derek’s Khmer language teaching is proving to be a great blessing to many young people. One young man wrote: “I am working in a community feeding programme for slum children. I am so blessed and get lots of revelation from each of Derek’s books I read. The Divine Exchange shows me so much about God’s love and what He has done on the cross. Jesus took all the bad things and curses from my life and gave me back a new wonderful life in Him. The other book, Authority and Power of God’s Word, also gives me many answers to questions I had. Derek’s books really strengthen my faith. I use his teaching in my church youth fellowship and other events in the slum where I serve every day.”
July 27— Philippines
Pray that the 110 copies of How to Pass from Curse to Blessing, plus Proclamation Cards, that were distributed at a pastors meeting will be pivotal in bringing breakthrough and freedom for many people.
Outreach report Philippines
- More people in the Philippines are now financial supporters of the ministry here. Many are saying Derek’s teaching has been a great blessing to them over the years.
- We were able to distribute copies of How to Pass from Curse to Blessing and proclamation cards to pastors on the island of Masbate. Our distribution partner, Praise Inc., has been successful in placing Derek’s books in secular bookstores.