Prayer Focus 25/04/2021 - 01/05/2021
April 25—United States
- Pray for the Lord’s wisdom for our leadership regarding future outreach (especially Hispanic and college/youth ministry) when the pandemic subsides, and ministry travel and events can be held again.
- Pray that our audio recordings will continue to be widely shared on social media. Derek's teachings about the last days are in great demand in Iran at the moment.
- Pray for protection for our outreach workers from Covid 19, which is widespread here while the health service is lacking in every way.
- Pray that more teachers will graduate to replace thousands of teachers who have either emigrated or left because of crowded classrooms and impossible working conditions. This is especially hard for children and young people.
April 28—Egypt/Persian Gulf
- The "Word from the Word” video project has been in process for three years. Pray for the Lord’s guidance for the best format to reach the largest number of young people.
- In 2020, we translated and printed six new titles into Arabic. Pray for these books to reach many who need it and to be used by the Lord to change their lives.
- Pray also for new doors to open for their distribution, especially after the partial closure of churches and book shops due to the pandemic and the weak economy.
- Pray for encouragement and the Lord’s anointing for our translator and editor as they prepare to translate and publish Why Bad Things Happen to God’s People.
- Pray for successful Russian and Ukrainian translations of Derek Prince's materials being planned and for good and faithful translators who are needed.
- We were able to distribute more than 10,000 copies of Derek’s books in 2020! Pray that this material as well as reprints of the Foundation Series in Russian will continue to bring many Russian believers into a strong Christian walk.
• Pray for grace, wisdom, encouragement and protection over the staff and outreach workers of each DPM office worldwide as they press on with their goals midst the pandemic and other challenges.