Prayer Focus 28/03/2021 - 03/04/2021
March 28—United States/Hispanic Outreach
- There is a Bible school in Saltillo, Mexico, with ten extension groups in different cities across Mexico. This year, they're teaching a class using Derek’s book, They Shall Expel Demons, and 150 students registered for it. Pray for the teachers to be anointed by the Holy Spirit and for the students to complete it so they will be equipped in their faith and ready to be used by the Lord.
- Pray for Dries and Valerie based in Mahajanga. Dries continues to travel up and down the coast, visiting villages and establishing churches.
- Pray for funds to continue printing Derek’s books and reproducing Derek’s Malagasy voiced CDs for personal and radio ministry.
- A request to the DPM–South Africa office from a couple in France for Derek’s material for a family in Madagascar was sent to Dries. The couple was pleased to know their family can get Derek’s material in Madagascar.
March 30—Southern Africa
- Pray for the late Ricky van der Walt’s family as they process his sudden loss recently. They were concerned about the outreach work Ricky had begun with DPM and relieved to know we would keep contact with leaders and pastors he worked with.
- Pray for God’s favour and blessing upon our prison ministry. Two new prisons were supplied with Derek’s teaching and in one, where 10 inmates received it, two phoned to thank us and tell us how much it has meant to them to work through the Self-Study Bible Course and other material. Many are being impacted and are teaching others.
- Pray for an increase in sales and donations in this hard economy and for God’s grace during periodic power outages, sometimes twice daily for two hours.
- Pray for ongoing protection over our office team as the virus infection rate and deaths increase, especially those who must travel to work by public transport.
- The only son of the pastor who did the voicing for the Foundation Series in Zulu passed away recently. We sent the father a copy of Hope Beyond Grief and other material. Many who have lost loved ones are also being encouraged by this book.
- Appointment in Jerusalem was printed in Xhosa and Afrikaans. Isabel sent a message through the DPM–Australia office, to Derek and Lydia’s daughter Tikva to tell her Lydia’s testimony and book continue to impact many lives in southern Africa. (The man in Tikva’s church who delivered this message to her is from South Africa and wanted to know if we have Appointment in Jerusalem in Zulu. If not, he would like to be involved with the translation. We will seek the Lord about this potential project.
March 31—East Africa
- We see a huge desire for our Bible school programme since we resumed classroom teaching in Kenya, Uganda, East Congo and Malawi. Pray that God would give our teachers the anointing and ability to be effective so that lives can be changed. Our topics focus on Derek’s foundational teaching, deliverance and breaking curses.
- Rwanda, Burundi, and Sudan are under restrictions. But we are still reaching them by sending the lessons through our WhatsApp classroom online.
Quote from Derek:
God is both beginning and ending, the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end (Revelation 1:8). God never begins something that He is not going to see through to the end. He never has to stop in the middle and say, “Well, I really don’t know what to do now.” Those words are not found in God’s vocabulary.
- Pray for continued increase in users of our social media platforms that share Derek’s teaching. We aim to reach more and more people worldwide and especially desire to connect with younger generations who are seeking for purpose and truth in these tumultuous days.
- Pray for the Indonesia website (https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/) to become more widely known and used so that many people will avail themselves of our huge amount of free Bahasa Indonesia resources.
April 3—Solomon Islands
- Visits are being made to different churches across the Islands to promote and expand DPM. Pray for a positive response and many more contacts for the ministry.
- Pray that new contacts will want to avail themselves of the free material available from the New Zealand website.