- Pray for the local team to walk in God’s guidance and wisdom as they face religious persecution and discrimination daily. Pray for their families to also be safe.
- We are grateful for our small groups that have formed around the Self-Study Bible Course book, when people come together to study the themes. The results and the responses have been great!
- A new project is in progress on the series “A Word from the Word.” These short episodes will be produced in the infographic in Arabic for use on Facebook and YouTube. About 35 have already been translated and a pilot programme was done. Pray for successful completion of this time-consuming project.
June 30—Persian Gulf Region
- Pray for the Lord to open more doors to reach the people in these nations with Derek’s teaching material in English, Arabic, Farsi and other languages.
- Many people are finding Derek’s teaching online and in various social media formats. Pray that this would continue to increase!
We have all experienced challenges and struggles of some kind in recent months due to the coronavirus pandemic. Our offices have also had to adjust, with many staff working from home and daily operations affected. Yet, God has remained faithful, work is getting done and people have been ministered to by Derek’s teaching and personal prayer and encouragement!
- Pray for the Lord’s continued wisdom, provision and protection for all DPM staff, outreach workers and families as we stand together and carry on!
- Pray that God will use this pandemic to bring His Church back to a basic devotion to Christ and His Word, while shaking worldly institutions, organizations and systems and those within the Church that hinder and misrepresent Him and His Kingdom.
July 2—United States/Hispanic Outreach
- Pray God’s grace and help for the Hispanic translators, proofers, book cover designers, recording personnel and U.S. office staff who are working to get all of Derek’s printed material and audio teaching into Spanish.
- The book Does Your Tongue Need Healing? has been reprinted in Spanish. Pray that it will help those who are struggling with speaking the wrong things over their own lives.
- Pray for new contacts who need prayer and/or material to find the DPM–Canada website, contact the office and stay connected with the ministry.
- Pray for the strengthening of current relationships with the indigenous community, ministries, churches, and individuals.
- Pray that God will greatly use the students who recently finished their studies at the Discipleship School in South Sudan as they return to their churches, cities, and nations.
- Pray for success and wide use for the new project, A Word from the Word, a series of short audio clips in infographic form in Arabic for Facebook and YouTube.
- Pray with us for provision and comfort for families who have lost loved ones and income during the pandemic.